Downloads & Links
Product CodesValueJet 1638W - VJ-1638W
Mutoh ValueJet 1638W
The new 4-colour, ValueJet 1628W (64") wide format printer is the first dye sublimation printer for polyester materials from Mutoh to feature a staggered dual head set up for improved productivity. As well as incorporating Mutoh's proven design features, this printer has a brand new drop-on-demand printhead with 1440 nozzles to deliver stunning production performance at up to 65m²/hour.
This printer is targetted at high-volume production of soft signage, apparel and textile printing with Mutoh Disperse Dye ink:
- Soft signage and graphics
- Home decoration
- Flags and pennants
- Sports goods
- Items such as mouse mats, umbrellas, mugs and more
Ink compatibility: Mutoh Disperse Dye Ink
ValueJet 1638W: £18,190
E & OE. Prices subject to change without notice. All prices quoted exclude VAT & delivery
- Transfer sublimation printing up to 1625mm (64 inches)
- Staggered dual head set up with latest generation 1440 nozzle piezo heads
- Production speeds up to 42 and 65sqm/hour
- Mutoh water-based disperse dye inks
- Ideal for the production of soft signage, sportswear and apparel
The new ValueJet 1638 dual-head wide format printer incorporates:
Mutoh's award-winning Intelligent Interweaving print technology (I²). I² drastically reduces or even completely eliminates defects such as horizontal banding, ink mottle, bleed and the visible effects of missing or misfiring nozzles. To achieve this, ink is laid down in carefully optimised wave forms as opposed to the straight lines used on most wide format printers.
Staggered Dual Head Setup
The new ValueJets incorporate a new generation 'wide' 1440 nozzle piezo drop-on-demand printhead. Each colour section has 360 nozzles (2 x 180 nozzle rows/colour). The head is capable of producing ink drops ranging from 3.5pl to 35pl, allowing a wider range of ink dots at faster speed.
The new dual head offers a unique blend of high speed and high quality. As well as featuring Mutoh's new wide piezo printhead, higher carriage speeds and ink firing frequencies and adapted weaving algorithms give an impressive increase in production speed as well as optimised ink spread and improved drying.
Compatible with Mutoh's worry-free water-based Disperse Dye inks which offer excellent nozzle stability for high-speed, high-volume printing. The inks produce rich, vibrant colours and offer excellent colourfastness. These inks deliver top scores in wash fastness, rubbing and perspiration. 1 litre and 5litre bottles are available
- Production speed range: 10m²/hour to 65m²/hour
- Typical production speeds up to 42m²/hour (360 x 720dpi) and up to 65m²/hour (360 x 360dpi)
- Different winding/unwinding systems available
- Optional bulk ink system
- Mutoh's Unifixer 65 calendar will heat transfer dye sublimation prints from paper to fabric.